I Corinthians 11:2-16
- Why did Paul commend the Corinthians?
- Who is the head of man, of woman, and of Christ, respectively?
- How does a man dishonor his head? How does a woman?
- What activity is the same degree of honor for a woman as having her
- What does Paul say that the woman who will not cover her head
- What attributes describe man's relationship to God? What
attribute describes woman's relationship to man?
- What two prepositions are used to describe woman's
relationship to man in creation?
- What brief reason does Paul give in verse 10 as to why a woman
should cover her head?
- In what way since creation is man dependent on woman?
- What does nature teach that long hair on a man is? What does
it teach that long hair is on a woman?
- Who does Paul say does not have a practice of women praying
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor11a.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/1cor/1cor11a.htm
Last updated on January 11, 2008
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004, 2008 Bruce Terry