I Corinthians 15
- What four things does Paul say are of most importance in the
message of the gospel?
- What was the largest number of people that Jesus appeared to
at one time after his resurrection?
- What conclusions does Paul draw if there is no resurrection
from the dead? (List at least 3)
- What does Paul call Christ because He was the first to rise
from the dead? Who will be next?
- What does Jesus do with the kingdom at the end? What must he
do before He does that?
- What reference to baptism does Paul make that has caused much
controversy about its meaning?
- What plant does Paul refer to in order to illustrate the
resurrection? What earthly creatures? What heavenly bodies?
- What four contrasts does Paul make between what is sown and
what is raised?
- What does Paul say cannot inherit the kingdom of God?
- What does Paul say will happen to those who are alive at the
second coming? When will it happen? How long will it take?
- What will happen to death? What is the sting of death?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor15.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/1cor/1cor15.htm
Last updated on April 29, 2007
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004, 2007 Bruce Terry