Contribution and Conclusion
I Corinthians 16
- When were the Corinthians asked to put aside contribution?
- What other churches had been directed to do the same thing?
- Who was to carry the Corinthians gift to Jerusalem?
- What region was Paul going to pass through on his way to the
- Where was Paul going to stay until Pentecost? What two
reasons does he give as to why?
- Who was coming to visit the Corinthians? Who was not coming
to see the Corinthians right then?
- Who were the firstfruits or first converts of Achaia?
- What three men had come to visit Paul?
- What notable Christian couple sent greetings to the
Corinthians? What met in their house?
- Who does Paul say should be accursed?
- What Aramaic prayer does Paul give at the end of the letter?
What does it mean in English?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor16.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor16.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry