Division and Wisdom
I Corinthians 2
- With what two things did Paul not preach when he first came to
- What did Paul decide to know about among the Corinthians when
he first came to them?
- What did Paul want the Corinthians' faith to rest in?
- What kind of wisdom did Paul give to the mature in Christ?
- What would the rulers of this age not have done if they had
understood God's wisdom?
- What does the Spirit search out?
- Who alone understands the thoughts of God?
- With what kind of words did Paul share the understanding of
the things given us by God?
- What kind of person does not accept the things of the Spirit?
- Why can such a person not understand these things?
- Whose mind do Christians have?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor2.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor2.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry