Division and Wisdom
I Corinthians 4:1-17
- As what two things does Paul say that people should regard
Paul, Apollos, and Cephas?
- Who does Paul say that he does not judge?
- What does Paul say that the fact that he does not know of
anything against himself does not mean?
- What will the Lord bring to light and disclose or expose when
he comes again?
- What did Paul want the Corinthians to learn from his applying
this teaching to Apollos and himself?
- How did the Corinthians get the things that they had?
- What three things did Paul (perhaps tongue in cheek) say that
the Corinthians already had?
- What did Paul say that God had made the apostles like?
- What two vile things did Paul say that the apostles had become
to the world?
- What did Paul say that he had become to the Corinthians in
Christ Jesus through the gospel?
- Who had Paul sent to the Corinthians to remind them of his
ways in Christ?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor4.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor4.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry