I Corinthians 7:17-40
- What kind of life does Paul want everyone to lead?
- What does Paul say that an uncircumcised man who becomes a
Christian should not do?
- What does Paul say does not really matter? What does it say
does really matter?
- What does Paul say that a free man who becomes a Christian
should not do?
- Why does Paul encourage the Corinthians to remain in the
marriage state in which they currently were?
- What does Paul say about the spiritual consequences of
marriage? What about the earthly consequences?
- What does Paul say that the unmarried man or woman is
- What does Paul say that the married man or woman is concerned
- What are reasons for betrothed/engaged people to go ahead and
get married according to Paul?
- For how long is a wife bound to her husband?
- What restriction does Paul place on a widow marrying again?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor7b.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor7b.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry