Food Offered to Idols
I Corinthians 8
- What does Paul say puffs up? What builds up?
- In what way does Paul say that a person who thinks he knows something does not yet know?
- What does Paul say that we know about idols?
- For Christians how many gods are there?
- When new Christians eat food offered to idols, what happens to
- What does food not do in relationship to God?
- What is the danger that Christian liberty might become to the
- Where is it that Paul warns against being seen eating food
offered to idols?
- What is the state of the person's conscience who might be
tempted to worship idols by eating food offered to them?
- When a Christian sins against his brother, who else does he
- Why does Paul say that he would never eat meat?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor8.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor8.htm
Last updated on February 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry