1 Corinthians 13:1-13
- What three kinds of abilities and actions are useless without
- What are the attributes of love (or rather, of the person who
- From the above list, would you say that love is primarily a
feeling or a way of treating other people?
- How is love better than prophecy, tongues, and knowledge?
- When will the partial (the imperfect, the things in part) come
to an end?
- How many different meanings can you think of for the phrase
"the perfect" or "the complete"?
- Does a child give up childish ways all at once when he or she
becomes an adult or over a period of time before that event?
- When will we know fully and see face to face?
- Which is the greatest among faith, hope, and love and why?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/1cor13.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/1cor13.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry