1 Corinthians 15:1-58
- What are the four most important facts of the gospel?
- What are the consequences if there is no such thing as the
resurrection from the dead?
- In what order will the dead come back to life? What happens
after Christians are raised?
- What three analogies does Paul give to show that God can make
different kinds of bodies?
- How does Paul contrast the resurrection body with the physical
- What will happen to Christians who have died when Christ
comes? What will happen to Christians who have not died by
- Because we are going to be raised, how should we live?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/1cor15hw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/1cor15hw.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry