- Why do Christians share in sufferings, afflictions, and
- What did Paul think the ultimate reason was that he felt like
he had received the sentence of death in Asia?
- What did Paul want the Corinthians to do for the person who
had been punished by the majority of them?
- How did Paul and his companions not treat the word of God?
- Why did Paul and his companions speak about the Lord Jesus?
- For what is the trouble we go through in life preparing us?
- What analogy does Paul use to express his desire not just to
put off this present human body?
- Why did Paul and his companions try to persuade people?
- What analogies does Paul use to show that Christians should
not be yoked or mated with unbelievers?
- What is the difference between godly sorrow or grief and
worldly sorrow or grief? Can you think of two examples at
the trial of Jesus?
- How did the Macedonians give?
- With what attitude should a Christian give to God? How does
this affect how much he or she gives?
- What is giving of money ultimately supposed to result in?
- What troubles had Paul been through for the sake of Christ?
- Does God always answer Christians prayer for healing? Why or
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/2corinth.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/2corinth.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry