Paul's First Missionary Journey
- Why did the church at Antioch send out Barnabas and Saul?
What did they do before they sent them out?
- Who opposed Barnabas and Saul at Paphos? What did Saul do to
- Why did the proconsul on Cyprus, Sergius Paulus, believe?
- Where did Paul first preach in Antioch of Pisidia? What other
sermon in the book of Acts does this sermon resemble?
- Who opposed Paul the following week and what was Paul's
- What did Paul do at Lystra that excited the crowd and who did
they think that he and Barnabas were?
- What were the main points of the appeal that Paul and Barnabas
made to calm the crowd at Lystra?
- What happened to Paul at Lystra after Jews came from Antioch
and Iconium? Where did he go the next day?
- What message did Paul and Barnabas leave with the new
Christians in the south Galatian cities when they retraced
- What did Paul and Barnabas appoint to help the new
Christians? Where did they appoint them?
- What did Paul and Barnabas report to the Christians at
Antioch of Syria?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/acts1314.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/acts1314.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry