Paul's Second Missionary Journey
- Why did Paul have Timothy circumcised? Thought question: Did
this contradict Paul's position at the Jerusalem conference?
Why or why not?
- What vision did Paul have and what did he and his companions
conclude that it meant?
- Who was the first person to be baptized in Europe and what did
she ask of Paul and his company?
- Why were the owners of the slave girl so upset that they had
Paul and Silas throw in jail?
- At what hour was the jailer baptized? What did he do before
he was baptized?
- When Paul and Silas told the jailer to believe in the Lord
Jesus, were they saying he did not have to repent and be
baptized? Give evidence for your answer.
- Why did Paul refuse to leave the jail when the police came to
let him out?
- Who opposed Paul at Thessalonica? What accusation did they
make before the city authorities?
- What kinds of philosophers did Paul talk with in Athens? What
two opinions did they have of him?
- How did Paul identify the God who made the world with what
the Athenians worshipped?
- What was God's attitude toward ignorance in the past? What
is it now? Why?
- What people did Paul stay with in Corinth and why?
- How long did Paul stay in Corinth? What kind of reception
did he receive there as opposed to Athens?
- What was the Roman government's early attitude toward the
differences between Jews and Christians?
- Why did Paul cut his hair at Cenchreae? (cf. Numbers 6:18)
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/acts1618.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/acts1618.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry