Paul's Third Missionary Journey
- How does Luke describe Apollos?
- What was unusual about the twelve disciples that Paul found
when he returned to Ephesus?
- What did these twelve disciples do to rectify the problem?
- What happened to the twelve disciples when Paul laid his hands
- In what two places did Paul preach in Ephesus, and how long in
- What was Paul preaching that made Demetrius the silversmith
upset? What two reasons did Demetrius give the craftsmen
why Paul's preaching was a danger?
- When Demetrius stirred up a riot, where did the crowd go, what
did they shout, and for how long?
- Who finally quieted the crowd and what did he say to do so?
- What seven converts from the mission field does Luke mention
who were accompanying him and Paul? What were they doing?
(see Romans 15:26; 1 Corinthians 16:3-4; 2 Corinthians 8:19,
- When and why did Paul's company meet with the disciples at
Troas? What unusual happened that night?
- In what two places did Paul tell the Ephesian elders that he
had taught them? To what two things had he testified?
- What did Paul say the Holy Spirit had made these elders?
What did he exhort them to do?
- Who did Paul say would try to lead the Ephesian Christians
- What saying of Jesus did Paul repeat to the Ephesian elders
that is not found in any of the four gospels?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/acts1820.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/acts1820.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry