Preaching and Problems in the Early Church
- What did Peter and John not give the lame man who was laid
daily at the temple gate? What did they give him?
- What did Peter tell the audience that they needed to do to
have their sins blotted out? What blessing would come as a
- What prophets had spoken about the days of the Christ? (give
one generic answer and at least two specific examples)
- Why were the Sadducees upset with what Peter and John were
preaching? (cf. 23:8)
- In whose name did Peter say that salvation was found? Could
it be found in other names? Why or why not?
- Why were there no needy people in the early church?
- Whom did Peter say that Ananias and Sapphira had lied to and
- To whom did Peter and the apostles say that God had given the
- Why did Gamaliel advise the council to be careful what they
did to the apostles?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/acts3-5.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/acts3-5.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry