- What is the relationship between Christ and creation?
- What was God's purpose in making Christ the first to rise from
- To what extent does Paul say that the gospel had spread in the
- Were Christ's afflictions or sufferings finished when he died
on the cross? Why or why not?
- What does Paul think about philosophy? Why?
- What evidence do you see in Colossians that baptism was
practiced by immersion in the first century?
- What did Jesus do with the written bond (instrument of debt)
that was against us because we had not kept the regulations?
- What is Paul's assessment of the religious holidays under the
law of Moses?
- What does Paul think about ascetic practices that deny
pleasure to the body?
- Why is God's wrath/anger coming on the world?
- What sins of speech does Paul list in Col. 3:5-11?
- Does a person's race make a Christian better or worse in
God's sight? Give evidence for your answer from Colossians.
- On what should Christian teaching and admonition be based?
- What should be done in the name of Jesus?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/colossia.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/colossia.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry