- Over what thing or things does Christ have authority?
- Both who and what did Christians used to follow when they
followed the ways or course of this world?
- Where have Christians been made to sit?
- Why is a person not saved because of works?
- What has God created Christians to do?
- What five things does Paul say characterized Gentiles before
they became Christians?
- What does Paul say happened to the law with its commandments
- On what foundation is the temple of God established? What is
this temple of God?
- What are the seven ones of the unity of the Spirit?
- What gifts did Christ give the church and why?
- What is the difference between the unity of the Spirit and
the unity of the faith?
- What analogy does Paul use to illustrate the fact that
Christians are to grow up into Christ in everything? What
are the elements of the analogy?
- List at least three sins and the positive behaviors with
which Christians are to replace them.
- Thought question: Why does Paul list sexual sins, greed, and
idolatry together? In what way are these sins alike?
- What three kinds of activities should accompany the lives of
those who are filled with the Spirit?
- What commands does Paul give to husbands and wives as far as
their relationship to each other goes?
- Against what classes is the Christians' warfare directed?
- What kind of armor is the Christian to wear in his or her
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/ephesian.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/ephesian.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry