- What does Paul say should happen to someone who preaches a
different gospel than he preached, even if the different
gospel comes from an angel?
- Where did Paul get his gospel?
- Why did Paul oppose Cephas (Peter) to his face?
- By what does Paul say that a person cannot be justified?
- What did Christ do that put Him under a curse, so that he
might become a curse for us and bear our curse?
- What happens to those who are baptized into Christ?
- Why did God send the Spirit into our hearts, crying "Abba"?
- What does Paul say a person who receives circumcision as a way
to be saved have to do?
- What kind of people does Paul say have fallen away from grace?
- In what command is the whole law fulfilled?
- How many sins in the works of the flesh fall in each of the
a. sexual sins
b. worshipping false gods
c. against Christian unity
d. wild living
- What are the fruit of the Spirit? (List them)
- Why did Paul say his opponents wanted the Galatians to be
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/galatian.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/galatian.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry