- How is the Son like the Father?
- What did God give to testify to the truth of the message?
- Why did Jesus take on flesh and blood? Why did he die?
- Why did Jesus suffer and was tempted?
- What can an evil, unbelieving heart lead to?
- How does the writer describe the word of God?
- How was Jesus alike yet different from the rest of us?
- How did Jesus learn how to obey?
- What elementary doctrines does the writer list?
- Who cannot be restored to repentance when they apostatize?
- How was Melchizedek like the Son of God?
- What does a change in the Priesthood imply?
- To what tribe did Jesus belong? Did priests come from this
- What are two basic differences between Jesus and the Jewish
- Why is the covenant of Christ better than that of Moses?
- What redeemed people from sins under the first covenant?
- Where did Jesus present the offering of His blood?
- What is the purpose of each of the two comings of Jesus?
- What cannot take away sins?
- Why should Christians not fail to meet together?
- How does the writer define faith?
- What must a person believe to draw near to God?
- Why should Christians endure discipline? (Give 4 reasons)
- How does Jesus change?
- What sacrifices should Christians offer?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/hebrews.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/hebrews.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry