- Why should a person be happy when he or she meets various
trials or tests?
- What is and is not the source of temptation?
- What analogy does James use to describe a person who hears
God's word but does not do it?
- What characterizes vain religion? What characterizes pure
- What illustration does James give to show what he means when
he says partiality is wrong?
- What illustration does James give to show that a person who
shows partiality has broken the whole law?
- What arguments does James advance to show that a faith that
does not show itself by works is dead?
- What three analogies does James give to show that a small
thing like the tongue can control a person's entire life?
- What are the characteristics of human wisdom and wisdom from
- What reason does James give as to why prayers sometimes go
- What reasons does James give to show that a person should say
"If the Lord wills, . . ."?
- What should a person do if he or she is sick?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/james.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/james.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry