- What was Paul's attitude toward life and death?
- What evidence do you see in Philippians for the divine nature
- How did Christ humble himself?
- What is the relationship between Christians, God, and work?
- What reasons could Paul have had for boasting in his fleshly
- Why did Paul count everything as loss?
- What was Paul's attitude toward the things that he had already
- In what four ways does Paul describe those who live as enemies
of the cross of Christ?
- To what country do Christians belong?
- What kind of change will happen to Christians' bodies when
Christ comes again? What will effect this change?
- What are Christians to do instead of worrying about things?
- What things does Paul say that Christians should think about?
- What had Paul learned that had taught him not to complain?
What was the source of his strength in this?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/philippi.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/philippi.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry