Practical Christian Living
- What kind of sacrifices should Christians present to God?
- How should a person think of his or herself?
- How many bodies, members, and gifts are there?
- What charismatic gifts are listed in Romans 12:6-8? How many
- What should be the Christians' attitude toward the lower
- What should be the Christians' attitude toward revenge?
- What should be the Christians' attitude toward governing
- What are two reasons Paul gives why Christians should obey the
- What is a Christian's responsibilities as regards taxes and
- What debt can Christians never pay off?
- Which commandment sums up several of the Ten Commandments?
- Toward the end of Romans 13, what motivation does Paul give
for righteous living?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/rom12-13.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/rom12-13.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry