Titus and Philemon
- Why did Paul leave Titus in Crete?
- What evidence is there in Titus that in the first century the
terms "elders" and "bishops" referred to the same people?
- What was Paul's solution to address the bad reputation that
- What should the relationship between older women and younger
- What are Christians to be waiting for as they lead godly
- Why and how did God save us?
- What metaphor does Paul use in Titus to describe the
Christians' reception of the Holy Spirit?
- What should Christians' attitude toward a person who wants to
cause trouble in a church be? What does God think of such a
- Where was Paul planning to spend the winter?
- What plays on words (puns) does Paul make with the name
Onesimus (which means "useful" or "beneficial")?
- Why did Paul want to keep Onesimus? Why did he not do so?
- What did Paul see as the ultimate reason why Onesimus ran
- What offer did Paul make Philemon about the damage that
Onesimus had done him?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/titusphi.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/titusphi.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry