THE PARTS OF THE BODY
1 Corinthians 12:1-31
- What test does Paul give to find out whether a prophet is
speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit?
- Why does the Spirit give gifts to Christians? Which
Christians get gifts?
- What spiritual gifts does Paul list here? Which are
miraculous and which are not miraculous?
- Who gets to choose the gifts that a person will receive?
- How does a person get into the body of Christ?
- What analogies about the body does Paul use and why?
- Why does God give greater honor to the lesser members of the
body? How does this apply to the church?
- How does Paul rank those who have gifts in the church? Which
positions are miraculous and which are not miraculous?
- What is the answer to the questions in verses 29-30 and why?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/1cor12.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/1cor12.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry