1 Corinthians 15:1-58
- What are the four most important facts of the gospel?
- How did Paul compare to the other apostles?
- What are the consequences if there is no such thing as the
resurrection from the dead?
- In what order will the dead come back to life? What happens
after Christians are raised?
- The word translated "for" in the phrase "baptized for the
dead" can mean a) "over"; b) "on account of"; or c) "on
behalf of." Which do you think makes the most sense here?
- What three analogies does Paul give to show that God can make
different kinds of bodies?
- How does Paul contrast the resurrection body with the physical
- Will the body of this present life inherit the kingdom of God?
Why or why not?
- What will happen to Christians who have died when Christ
comes? What will happen to Christians who have not died by
- Because we are going to be raised, how should we live?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/1cor15.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/1cor15.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry