GIVING AND THE REST OF CHAPTER 16
1 Corinthians 16:1-24
- When should Christians take up a collection to God?
- When the Christians appointed someone to take their money to
Jerusalem, what were they to write and why?
- What did Paul want the Corinthians to do after he spent the
winter with them?
- Why was Paul going to stay in Ephesus until Pentecost?
- What is the last answer to their letter about?
- How were the Christians to treat the early converts?
- What met in the house of Aquila and Prisca?
- What should happen to those who do not love the Lord?
- What does the prayer "Maranatha" mean?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/1cor16.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/1cor16.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry