FORNICATION, LAWSUITS, AND MARRIAGE
1 Corinthians 4:18-7:40
- What really matters in God's kingdom?
- What kind of attitude did the Corinthians have about the bad
sin which Paul had heard was among them?
- What bad thing would be better than suing a fellow Christian?
- What does the Christian who commits fornication do to Christ?
- Under what circumstances may a husband and wife refuse to have
sex with one another?
- What two options does a Christian who is divorced or separated
from his or her spouse have?
- For how long a time do the marriage bonds last? What
restrictions does Paul place on remarrying?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/1cor4-7hw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/1cor4-7hw.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry