The Conversion of Cornelius
- How is Cornelius described in Acts?
- What was Cornelius told in a vision to do? Did this include
instructions on how to be saved? Thought Question: Why?
- What happened in the vision that Peter saw?
- Why did Peter not want Cornelius to bow before him?
- With what insight did Peter begin his sermon to the household
- How did Peter summarize the life of Jesus?
- Who did Peter say that Jesus appeared to after His
- What expressions are used to describe what happened to
Cornelius' household while Peter was still preaching?
- What did Peter command those of the household of Cornelius to
- For what was Peter criticized when he returned to Jerusalem?
- How did Peter describe the unexpected events at the household
of Cornelius when relating them to the people at Jerusalem?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/acts1011.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/acts1011.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry