Homework from Galatians
- What does Paul say that those who were turning the Galatians to a different gospel were doing to the gospel of Christ?
- What does Paul say should happen to him if he should change
and preach a different gospel?
- When Cephas refused to eat with Gentiles any more at Antioch,
what person did he influence to do the same that surprized Paul?
- What curse are people under who try to be saved by doing the
works of the law? (write it out)
- As long as an heir is a child, he is no better than what?
- Although in Christ, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is
of value, what is?
Bonus: Christians are not to use their freedom for what?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/galahw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/galahw.htm
Last updated on April 7, 2011
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2011 Bruce Terry