1, 2, & 3 John
- What are the two results of walking in the light?
- What two things is Jesus to us if we sin?
- What are three classifications of temptations to sin? How are
they like Eve's temptation in the garden (Gen. 3:6) and
Jesus' temptation in the wilderness (Luke 4:1-12)?
- What reason does John give why the antichrists left the
- What are Christians now? What shall we be when Christ
- How does John define sin?
- What two reasons does John give why Christians cannot keep on
- Why did Cain murder his brother?
- In what two ways are Christians not just to love? In what two
ways are Christians to love?
- Why are Christians to test the spirits of the prophets?
- What two reasons does John give why Christians are supposed
to love one another?
- Why can a person not love God and hate his brother?
- Who overcomes the world? By what does he or she overcome the
- Why did John write the letter of 1 John?
- For what kind of sin should one pray for if his brother
- What is it that deceivers and antichrists would not
- What two reasons does John give as to why Christians should
help fellow Christians who are working in God's service?
- What two things was Diotrephes doing to Christians who wanted
to welcome brothers with which he disagreed?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/john123.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/john123.htm
Last updated on May 7, 2008
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry