Bonus: What person brought a money gift to Paul?
- Does Paul think that he will live or die as a result of his imprisonment?
- What confession will every person make either sooner or later?
- What three things does Paul call those who want Christians to be circumcised?
- To What Jewish sect had Paul belonged?
- What two women who were feuding did Paul want to agree?
- What church or churches supported Paul financially when he first left Macedonia?
Bonus: What other church got a letter from Paul at this time?
- From whom did the church at Colossae learn the gospel?
- What did Christ use to make peace between God and man?
- What dwells/lives bodily in Christ?
- What were some falsely teaching that Christians should do to angels?
- What binds everything together in perfect harmony/unity?
- What two people delivered this letter to Colossae?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/phicolhw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/phicolhw.htm
Last updated on May 11, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry