- What phrase is repeated several times in chapter 1 that shows God's purpose in all His plan?
- By what is a person saved? What has God created Christians to do? (chap. 2)
- What does Paul say happened to the law with its commandments and why? (chap. 2)
- What are the seven ones of the unity of the Spirit? (chap. 4)
- What gifts did Christ give the church and why? (chap. 4)
- What three kinds of activities should accompany the lives of those who are filled with the Spirit? (chap. 5)
- What commands does Paul give to husbands and wives as far as their relationship to each other goes? (chap. 5)
- Against what classes is the Christians' warfare directed? (chap. 6)
- What kind of armor is the Christian to wear in his or her battle? (chap. 6)
- What evidence do you see in Philippians for the divine nature of Christ? (chap. 2)
- How did Christ humble himself? (chap. 2)
- Why did Paul count everything as loss? (chap. 3)
- To what country do Christians belong? (chap. 3)
- What kind of change will happen to Christians' bodies when Christ comes again? (chap. 3)
- What are Christians to do instead of worrying about things? (chap. 4)
- What things does Paul say that Christians should think about? (chap. 4)
- What church or churches supported Paul financially when he first left Macedonia? (chap. 4)
- To what extent does Paul say that the gospel had spread in the first century? (chap. 1)
- What does Paul think about philosophy? Why? (chap. 2)
- Where and how does the whole fulness of deity dwell? (chap. 2)
- What evidence do you see in Colossians that baptism was practiced by immersion in the first century? (chap. 2)
- What did Jesus do with the written bond (instrument of debt) that was against us because we had not kept the regulations? (chap. 2)
- What is Paul's assessment of the food regulations and religious holy days under the law of Moses? (chap. 2)
- What should be done in the name of Jesus? (chap. 3)
- Why did Paul want to keep Onesimus? Why did he not do so?
- What did Paul see as the ultimate reason why Onesimus ran away?
- What offer did Paul make Philemon about the damage that Onesimus had done him?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/prison.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/prison.htm
Last updated on June 8, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry