Grunlan and Mayers
- What famous book did Malinowski read that caused him to go
into the field of anthropology?
- What are seven disciplinary subdivisions within cultural
- What are five cultural practices within a church context?
- What three stages of evolutionary typology were used by
- What concept of William Robertson was reintroduced by Benedict
- How were the theories of cultural evolution and biological
- Who was considered the "father of American anthropology"?
What country was he from?
- What anthropologist was the teacher of Kroeber, Sapir,
Benedict, and Mead?
- What set of premises was considered Boaz's major contribution
to the discipline of anthropology?
- What term is used to describe the spreading of culture traits
from one culture to another?
- What noted French anthropologist developed the school of
- What classical anthropological work is Ruth Benedict most
famous for? When was it published?
http://www.bterry.com/anthropology/grunlan/chapter3.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/anthropology/grunlan/chapter3.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2000 Bruce Terry