I & II Samuel
(chaps. I: 1, 3, 9, 15,
17, 21, 28; II: 5-6, 11-12, 15, 18, 24)
- What did Eli tell Samuel to say to God?
- In what three ways did Saul tell Samuel that he had obeyed the
command (voice) of the LORD?
- What did David say that Goliath had brought to the battle
between them? What did David say that he himself had
- When did the medium at Endor realize that the man who had come
to her was really King Saul?
- Why did Uzzah die?
- What did David do while his child was sick? What did he do
when he died?
- What did David tell Araunah when Araunah wanted to give him
his threshing floor and tools to offer a sacrifice?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by