I Chron. - Esther
(chaps. IIC: 30, 34; Ez. 3, 8; Neh. 1-2; Esther)
- What does the book of I Chronicles begin with that continues
for several chapters?
- Under what king was the keeping of the Passover first
- Under what king was the book of the law discovered in the
- What did the exiles start to rebuild when they returned to
Jerusalem? Under whose leadership?
- What was Ezra ashamed to ask the king for?
- What did Nehemiah return to Jerusalem to rebuild?
- Who was Esther's cousin? Who wanted to kill him?
Last Updated December 4, 2001br>
Page maintained by