Bible Survey: Study Questions
Acts 1-7: The Early Church in Jerusalem
- For how long a period after His resurrection did Jesus appear
to His disciples?
- Where did Jesus tell His apostles that they would testify
- What two men were put forward as possible apostles to replace
Judas? Which one was chosen?
- What happened that was unusual on the Day of Pentecost?
- What did Peter say was happening? What prophet did he quote
to prove his point?
- What two commands did Peter give the crowd? What two things
did he promise them if they obeyed?
- Who and how many were baptized on that day?
- What kinds of activities characterized the early Christians?
- What did Peter tell the audience in Acts 3 that they needed to
do to have their sins blotted out? What blessing would come
as a result?
- After Peter preached in the temple, how many men had come to
believe in Jesus?
- In whose name did Peter say that salvation was found? Could
it be found in other names? Why or why not?
- To whom did Peter and the apostles say that God had given the
- What two people died when they lied about how much they were
- Who did Peter and the apostles say that they must obey?
- In a nutshell, what did Stephen do in the defense that he
gave? What people did he mention in his defense?
- What did the crowd do to Stephen? What part did Saul play in
http://www.bterry.com/biblesurvey/acts1-7_sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/biblesurvey/acts1-7_sq.htm
Last updated on October 27, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry