Study Questions: Bible Survey
Acts 8-12: The Church in Judea and Samaria
- Who was scattered and where after the death of Stephen and what did they do?
- What did Philip preach at Samaria and what was the Samaritans' response?
- What did Simon want that made Peter upset and what did Peter command him to do?
- What did Philip preach to the eunuch and what was his response?
- What did Ananias tell Saul and what was Saul's reaction?
- What happened in the vision that Peter saw?
- What expressions are used to describe what happened to Cornelius' household while Peter was still preaching?
- What did Peter command those of the household of Cornelius to do?
- What were the disciples called in Antioch for the first time?
- Who let Peter out of prison and when did he do it?
http://www.bterry.com/biblesurvey/acts8-12sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/biblesurvey/acts8-12sq.htm
Last updated on October 27, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry