Homework: Bible Survey
Isaiah 6-7, 13-14, 44, 53, 66
- How did Isaiah answer God when He asked who would go for Him?
- What did Isaiah tell Ahaz that the child who would be the sign
would be named? (chap. 7)
- What people in Isaiah 13 did God say He was stirring up
against the Babylonians?
- Who does the prophecy in Isaiah 14 say that it is talking
about (i.e., who is the taunt against)?
- What two things does a carpenter do with a tree that shows
that he does not have understanding about God? (chap. 44)
- Why was the suffering servant wounded and bruised? (chap. 53)
- What does the person to whom God looks do at His word? (chap.
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by