Study Questions: Bible Survey
Job 1-2, 42; Psalms 22, 23, 32, 51, 110; Prov. 5-6, 31; Eccl. 3
- In what country did Job live?
- Who was meeting with the Lord when Satan appeared there also?
- What happened to Job's children?
- What restriction did God put on Satan when it came to
- Who or what did Job's wife want him to curse?
- What statement by Job would indicate that he knew he was not
- Why did God want Job's friends to offer a sacrifice and have
Job pray for them?
- What specific events in the crucifixion of Christ are foretold
in the twenty-second Psalm?
- In the twenty-third Psalm, why does the psalmist say that he will not be afraid even when in danger of dying?
- What does the psalmist say happened to his body when he
failed to confess his sin?
- What evidence do you see in the thirty-second Psalm that
there was forgiveness of sins in the Old Testament?
- In the fifty-first Psalm, what kind of sacrifice does the
psalmist say is acceptable to God?
- In the fifty-first Psalm, what did David not want God to take
away from him after he sinned with Bathsheba?
- What kind of priest does Psalm 110 say that David's Lord is
to be for ever?
- In Psalm 110, where did YaHWeH tell David's Lord to sit and
for how long?
- What two women is the son advised to avoid and to love,
respectively? (Prov. 5)
- What are the seven sins which the LORD hates? (Prov. 6)
- What did Lemuel's mother say was vain or fleeting in a woman?
- 19. What kind of work does a good wife do and where? (Prov. 31)
- What categories does the discourse on time contain to
describe contrasts? (Eccl. 3; list at least 5)
- What fate do men and animals share? (Eccl. 3)
http://www.bterry.com/biblesurvey/job-ecc_sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/biblesurvey/job-ecc_sq.htm
Last updated on October 27, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry