Homework: Bible Survey
Job and Psalms
Job 1-2, 42; Psalms 22, 23, 32, 51
- In what country did Job live?
- Who was meeting with the Lord when Satan appeared there also?
- What happened to Job's children?
- What restriction did God put on Satan when it came to
- Who or what did Job's wife want him to curse?
- What statement by Job would indicate that he knew he was not
- Why did God want Job's friends to offer a sacrifice and have
Job pray for them?
Psalms Study Questions
(Psalms 22, 23, 32, 51, 110)
- What specific events in the crucifixion of Christ are foretold
in the twenty-second Psalm?
- In the twenty-third Psalm, why does the psalmist say that he
will not be afraid even when in danger of dying?
- What does the psalmist say happened to his body when he failed
to confess his sin?
- What evidence do you see in the thirty-second Psalm that there
was forgiveness of sins in the Old Testament?
- In the fifty-first Psalm, what kind of sacrifice does the
psalmist say is acceptable to God?
- In the fifty-first Psalm, what did David not want God to take
away from him after he sinned with Bathsheba?
- What kind of priest does Psalm 110 say that David's Lord is to
be for ever?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by