Joshua (1-6, 24), Judges (2, 4, 6-7, 13-16), Ruth
- Who did the spies that Joshua sent out to Jericho go to visit?
- What happened to the Israelites at Gilgal?
- How many tribes inherited land on the west side of the Jordan?
- Who was judge over Israel in the time of Barak?
- What three signs did God give Gideon to reassure him that He
would be with him in the battle against the Midianites?
- What was the name of the woman who had Samson's hair cut off?
- In whose field did Ruth glean grain?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by