Activities of the Assembly--Lord's Supper
Ferguson, pp. 249-261
- By what six aspects does Ferguson say that the Lord's Supper
is referred to in scripture?
- By what two aspects does Ferguson say that the Lord's Supper
is often referred to but which are not in scripture?
- What five attitudes does Ferguson say that one should have
when taking the Lord's Supper?
- The Lord's Supper imitated what Jesus did in what supper? At
what feast was that supper held?
- How many cups does the longer account of Luke 22 mention? How
many cups were often served in a Passover meal?
- What are two possible meanings of the phrase "break bread"?
- What did "body" and "blood" stand for according to Jewish
http://www.bterry.com/church/lordsup.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/church/lordsup.htm
Last updated on April 22, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2001 Bruce Terry