Bible 422: Church Growth and Planting
Return to Syllabus
Study Guide: God's Will for Harvest
Chapter 2 of
Understanding Church Growth
1. Among other desires of God-in-Christ, what does God will beyond question?
2. What is the chief and irreplaceable purpose of mission?
3. What do advocates of church growth theory see as the fruit of new life in Christ and of church multiplication?
4. What is it that many human agencies can do? What is it that only Christians can do?
5. How do McGavran and Wagner narrowly define mission?
6. What is another name for the theology of search?
7. What are four factors that have led to a theology of search?
8. What value do those who advocate a theology of search place on one soul?
9. What are four kinds of biblical evidence that God has a passion to find the lost?
10. What does McGavran say must happen before belief can become a real option to every person?
Last Updated January 20, 2009
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2009 Bruce Terry