- What did Daniel not eat for three weeks?
- What happened to Daniel when he heard the sound of the words of the one who looked like a man who appeared to him?
- For how long did the prince of the kingdom of Persia resist the one who looked like a man and appeared to Daniel?
- Against whom was this one going to return to fight? Who would come after that? Who was helping this one who appeared to Daniel?
- How many kings of Persia are mentioned in Daniel 11?
- How would the king of Greece's kingdom be divided?
- What would happen to the daughter of the king of the south?
- Why did the king of the north give the "daughter of women" to
the king of the south?
- How is the king of the north before whom the prince of the
covenant is swept away and broken described in the vision?
- Who would come and make the king of the north afraid?
- When the king of the north became angry, what would he do to
the temple and what would he set up?
http://www.bterry.com/daniel/dan10-11.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/daniel/dan10-11.htm
Last updated on February 12, 2008
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002-2004 Bruce Terry