- Of what nationality was Darius? Who was his father?
- When did Daniel have the vision of the seventy weeks?
- Over what did Darius become king?
- With what three physical signs did Daniel accompany his prayer to God?
- What did Daniel say belonged to God? What belonged to Daniel's people?
- In what two ways did Daniel say that his people had failed to seek and ask for the favor of God?
- What two descriptions did Daniel give of Jerusalem?
- When did the word go forth [from God] to answer Daniel's prayer?
- When was the period of time for the seventy weeks prophecy to start?
- With what was Jerusalem to be built again? What sort of time would it be?
- Who would destroy the city and the sanctuary?
- For how long a period of time would a strong covenant be made with many?
- For how long a time would sacrifice and offerings cease?
- When would the desolation come to an end?
http://www.bterry.com/daniel/m-dan9sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/daniel/m-dan9sq.htm
Last updated on February 10, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry