- Who did Paul and Barnabas take with them to Jerusalem? What
was he not compelled to do?
- What caused Paul to go up to Jerusalem?
- Why did Paul lay out the gospel he preached among the Gentiles privately before those of repute?
- What does Paul call those who secretly slipped in to spy out
the freedom which we have in Christ?
- Who had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised? Who to the circumcised?
- Whom does Paul identify as being reputed to be pillars in the
- What did those reputed to be pillars want Paul and Barnabas to do?
- Who came from Jerusalem that caused Cephas to stop eating with
Gentiles? Who else is listed as one who quit eating with
- By what does Paul say that a person is not justified? By what
does he say that a person is justified?
- What does Paul say had happened to him with Christ so that
Christ now lived in him?
- What does Paul say is true about Christ's death if a person
can be justified by keeping the law?
Last Updated September 12, 2013
Page maintained by