- What does Paul say that a child heir is no better than, even
if he owns all the estate?
- When did God send forth his Son?
- Of what does Paul say that God's son was born? Under what was
- What does the Spirit of God cry in our hearts?
- To what were the Galatians turning back to serve as slaves?
- What were the Galatians observing that made Paul afraid that
he had labored over them in vain?
- What caused Paul to come preach the gospel to the Galatians at
first? What would they have given him if they could have?
- What had Paul done that made him ask whether he had become their enemy?
- What metaphor does Paul use to describe his perplexity about
- With what two women and cities did Paul compare
the two covenants by way of allegory?
- In what way does Paul say that Christians are like Isaac?
Last Updated September 12, 2013
Page maintained by