Old Testament Law
A. Read Lev. 11:1-30; 12:1-8; 19:18; 23:1-44;
Deut. 5:1-22; 6:4-9; 19:15; 24:1-4; 25:5-10
B. Answer the following questions to be turned in at the
beginning of next period.
- What were the two criteria a four-footed animal had to meet to be considered fit to eat?
- Who were the Israelites told that they must love as
- What were the Israelites supposed to do on the Sabbath?
- For how long was a new mother considered unclean after the birth of a baby boy? (count carefully!)
- What is one chapter in which the Ten Commandments are found?
- What words were the Israelites to teach their children?
- How many witnesses did it take to convict a person of a crime?
Page maintained by
Last Modified September 14, 2009