Metzger pp. 201-221
- What change did some scribes make to John 7:8?
- What name is given to the rich man of Luke 16:19 by the Sahidic version and p75?
- What are three criteria for evaluating external evidence?
- What does "more difficult" mean in the phrase "the more difficult reading is to be preferred"?
- In what two cases is the shorter reading not to be preferred?
- What two kinds of divergent passages were often brought into harmony with one another?
- What three kinds of changes of vocabulary and grammar would scribes sometimes make?
- What do intrinsic probabilities depend upon?
- What uncial manuscripts represented by English letters support the Byzantine type of text in the gospels?
- How many minuscules support the Byzantine type of text?
- What early writers used the Western type of text?
- What letter is used to indicate manuscripts which are Western in the gospels, Acts, and Pauline epistles?
- What uncial manuscript and what families are of the Caesarean type of text?
- What are the two chief uncial witnesses to the Alexandrian type of text?
- What do the following abbreviations mean?
http://www.bterry.com/greek/tc/template.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/greek/tc/template.htm
Last updated on April 2, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry