Metzger pp. 223-225
- Why does Metzger think that the story of the woman taken in adultery is historical?
- What papyri and uncial manuscripts omit the story of the woman taken in adultery?
- What three Greek writers who dealt with the gospel of John verse by verse fail to mention this pericope?
- What is the earliest Greek manuscript to contain this pericope?
- In what language was this pericope best known in the ancient writings?
- At what places in the gospels of John and Luke is this passage found in the manuscripts?
- What two words does manuscript B add to John 7:39?
http://www.bterry.com/greek/tc/mtnt223-225.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/greek/tc/mtnt223-225.htm
Last updated on February 12, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry