Metzger pp. 36-40
- What are the three catagories of Greek manuscipts?
- Whose system of numbering manuscripts is usually used?
- What are the four basic types of text named?
- What are two of the most important collections of papyrus manuscripts?
- What books did manuscript p45 originally contain?
- What type of text is manuscript p45 usually associated with?
- What books did manuscript p46 originally contain?
- What type of text is manuscript p46 closest to?
- What book does manuscript p47 contain?
- What papyrus is the oldest copy of any known New Testament manuscript today? How old is it?
- What book does manuscript p66 contain? What is its date of writing?
- What New Testament books does manuscript p72 contain?
http://www.bterry.com/greek/tc/mtnt36-40.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/greek/tc/mtnt36-40.htm
Last updated on February 12, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry